Reading time: ~3 minutes
- How to score a perfect 100% on Google Pagespeed Insights?
- Number 1: Set of performance plugins for WordPress optimization
- Webcraftic Robin image optimizer + WebP Converter for Media
- Number 2: Light and optimized WordPress theme
- Number 3: Cloudflare or other CDN
- Number 4: Fast hosting
- WordPress Optimization Conclusion
Here you will find all about WordPress optimization. Search how to score a perfect 100% on Google Pagespeed Insights? Follow just 4 steps: right theme, set of performance plugins, CDN, and good hosting. Honestly, I spent months if not years on WordPress optimization. Idk why, but I like to make numbers green up to the 100/100 perfection.
How to score a perfect 100% on Google Pagespeed Insights?
- a special set of performance plugins
- fast and light WordPress Theme
- Cloudflare or other good CDN
- fast hosting with the right setup
With that set of WordPress optimizations it is possible to get this ( my screenshot):
My must-have list of Cloudflare features:
- Always Use HTTPS – Ok, this is not exactly about performance, but it is like safe sex, never would harm to mention.
- Brotli – Speed up page load times for your visitor’s HTTPS traffic by applying Brotli compression.
- Enable HTTP/3 (with QUIC) – Accelerates HTTP requests by using QUIC, which provides encryption and performance improvements compared to TCP and TLS.
- 0-RTT Connection Resumption – Improves performance for clients who have previously connected to you
Number 4: Fast hosting
This one is very important. No matter how you optimize the website, if the Initial server response time is slow, you will never get good results.
You may see it as a “Reduce initial server response time” suggestion in Google PageSpeed insights.
It is not easy to choose good hosting, I have already written a couple of articles about it:
- The Best Cheap WordPress Hosting For Low Traffic Sites (2020)
- iPage Hosting Review 2021
- NameCheap Hosting Review 2021
WordPress Optimization Conclusion
That’s all, guys. These 4 things will help you to get 100/100 in Pagespeed Insights.
If somebody would recommend me how to avoid great slowdown after installing Google Adsense on the website, I would be super grateful, because I still didn’t figure it out.
Is WordPress really free?
Yes it is, but you need to pay for Hosting, Plugins, and Premium support
How do I optimize images for WordPress?
Activate the WordPress dashboard plugin from your Plugins page and compress JPEG & PNG images.
What is a good load time for a website?
It is 1-2 sec. If your website loaded more you need to upgrade your website.
Thank you for reading!