Table of Contents
- How to Rank Quotes, Wishes, and Status Websites Fast[+]
- 1. Never Copy From Others
- 2. Analyze The Content of Top 10 Sites
- You have to analyze the following carefully
- 3. Analyze The Backlinks of Top 10 Sites
- Don't worry, I am here to help you.
- Please Note!
- 4. Update Regularly (By Changing Publication Date)
- But, the question is How?
- 5. Images Are Must (But Don't Copy Them)
- Rank Quotes The Bottom Line!
How to Rank Quotes, Wishes, and Status Websites #1 on Google? If you have typed this or similar keyphrase and found this page then your search is over.
In this article, I am going to tell you each and every step which you should take along with some secret tips to rank your quotes or wishes sites in Google fast.
How to Rank Quotes, Wishes, and Status Websites Fast
It is true that quotes, wishes, and status sites have less competition and tons of traffic but if you don't apply the strategies correctly you won't be able to rank.
Simply follow the below-mentioned tips and strategies, and see the magic of rankings.
1. Never Copy From Others
I have heard many people saying that you can copy wishes and quotes from other sites. This is the worst advice you can give to anyone.
Never copy from others, write your own stuff, or hire someone to write it for you.
2. Analyze The Content of Top 10 Sites
This is the most crucial step and can make or break your ranking process. So, understand it properly.
You have to analyze the following carefully
- First, analyze the word count
- Second, analyze the number of images
- Third, analyze the number of internal links
- Fourth, analyze the number of external links
- Fifth, analyze how many times and where they used the main keyword
After analyzing, find out the average of each thing and go one step further.
For example, if the word count average of top 10 results is 2000 words then make your content 2500 or even 3000 words long.
Do similar to other steps mentioned above.
I hope you understood the concept!
3. Analyze The Backlinks of Top 10 Sites
Even if your content is #1 in the world it is very hard to rank #1 in Google without backlinks.
Yes, I know but it is a bitter truth.
To analyze the backlinks of the top 10 pages use Ahrefs (use their free version if you don't have the paid one).
Now, simply replicate their quality backlinks and don't run after their low-quality backlinks.
I know you won't be able to replicate all their links but 50% can be done easily.
After you are done with this process, move one step ahead and build some more links. Now again the question is from where and what kind of links?
Don't worry, I am here to help you.
- Build some profile links (2-3 will be enough)
- Build web 2.0 links (1-2 will be enough)
- Do at least 2-3 high-quality guest posts
A Tip: Profile links are somewhat hard to index. So, this guide may help you solve this problem; 7 Easy Ways to Index Backlinks Fast & Free in Google
The whole backlinks process should not be done in a single day. You have to divide this process into at least one month.
One more thing, make sure you use anchor texts wisely. The anchor text of your main keyword should not be more than 5%.
4. Update Regularly (By Changing Publication Date)
If you really want to rank your quotes and wishes sites or want to sustain your rankings then updation is a must.
Make sure that you update the post you want to rank every single month.
But, the question is How?
- Add 1-2 new quotes or wishes
- Add 1-2 images
- Make sure to change the date and publish it as a new one
5. Images Are Must (But Don't Copy Them)
If you think that you can rank your content just with text then you are wrong.
Images are a must!
Without images, it is almost impossible to rank. So, try to add at least 5 images in every post.
It is advisable that you create your own images using Canva or Photoshop (both are free) and don't use images of others.
Rank Quotes The Bottom Line!
You have to implement all the above-mentioned strategies in order to rank your quotes, wishes, and status websites, especially the 4th one.
Google wants the new stuff so make sure that every month or two you update your content and also change the publication date.
If you need any help or have any questions, simply use the comments section to ask.
How long it takes to rank in Google?
Usually, it takes between 90-180 days (3-6 months) for ranking in Google.
How do I increase my visibility on Google?
1. Know which keywords drive traffic 2. Set up tracking to monitor the competition 3. Run competitor's websites against your keyword universe 4. Use analytics 5. Check for meta titles, descriptions, and URLs 6. Fix your SEO
How much does a Google ad cost
The standard price is $1 to 2$ per click in a Google ad.
Thank you for reading!