Here you will learn How to Write Blog Comments to Get #1 Ranking in Google. In this article, I’m going to tell you how to do blog comments to get backlinks. This is a very old and easiest way to get links back to your site.
So, let’s jump into it directly without wasting any much time…
How to Do Blog Comments?
Blog commenting is the easiest way of getting backlinks. But this does not mean that you overuse this technique and get penalized by search engines.
I always advise, use this technique to strengthen the Tier 1 backlinks and do not use it directly on your money site.
if you do comments manually and on relevant sites then you can also use it directly on your money site (again, don’t overuse it). You can also buy SEO services to get backlinks but make sure you buy them from a trusted company with good customer satisfaction.
Now, let’s come to the point.
Most of the sites have similar comments section as shown in the above picture.
Here are some key points one must keep in mind while commenting:
- Write a relevant text in the comment section and end it with a question. Never ever write bogus comments like (Very nice post, Thanks for sharing, etc).
- In the name section never use your keywords, use real names, and always comment with different names on different blogs. In this way, Google will never penalize you.
- Make a separate Email ID and use it for commenting because some site owners may sell you your Email and then spam you.
- Put your URL only in the website section and not in the comment section. (This is the biggest mistake!)
If you follow these guidelines the chances of comments approval will be more than 90% and you will not only get backlinks but traffic as well.
Blog Comments Conclusion!
I hope you will find this article useful and if you want to ask something, ask it by commenting I will try to answer all your questions.
Don’t apply this technique on my blog :))
Web Promotion & SEO – Directory of UK SEO Companies
How do you comment code?
Press Ctrl + Shift + /.
What should I write in comment?
1. Read the article 2. Many comments can be answered with the words “it says in the article’ 3. Answer to the article 4. Read the other comments 5. Make it clear who you’re replying to 6. Use the return key 7. Don’t use sarcasm 8. Avoid unnecessary acronyms 9. Use facts
Does blog commenting help SEO?
No, it’s not.
Thank you for reading!